Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things that make me feel good

I got sleep last night! When you are a parent, several uninterrupted hours of sleep is a cause for celebration. We'd had a few rough nights in a row, so last night being able to sleep from 10:30 until 5ish was amazing. Sofia drank 4 ounces of formula before bed last night so I'm hoping that has something to do with her sleeping longer. We'll see.

So I am going to start going to yoga in a couple weeks. I am so excited! I used to take yoga way back before I got pregnant and I really enjoyed it. I don't do the gym or fitness classes so it's really the only thing I have done that makes me feel really good, inside and out. I really need this time to myself too. Michael is going to be playing hockey so we'll both have our time out. Now we just have to find time for just the two of us together.

It's another gloomy day here. I'm starting to get used to it, but it sure would be nice to see the sun for once. I am hoping for a few sunny crisp fall days to get out and walk without being hot or eaten alive by mosquitoes. Before it snows!! Oops I sad the "S" word.

No comments:

Post a Comment