Friday, September 3, 2010

Me Time

I have the best husband on earth. Just wanted to say that. He's great. Really.

Just got Sofia down for her morning nap. I should probably take this opportunity to nap myself, but for some reason I just can't do it anymore. You know what they say, "sleep when the baby sleeps". Easier said than done. I used to be able to do it, but these days I have so much to do ... cleaning, eating, catching up on tv shows, blogging. I really actually enjoy the "me" time. Besides, napping just ends up making me more tired and feeling yucky.

We are going out of town this weekend. I'm excited because it will be laid back and relaxing. Sofia is a great traveler. When we went to Newfoundland in August, she was amazing. She slept on the plane, hardly cried at all and didn't mind being handed from person to person. This weekend it's just a three hour drive, so I'm hoping she is just as good. The thing is, you never know with babies. They could be super perfect one minute and before you know they have moved onto the next phase, which could happen to be the "no way am I cooperating" phase. We'll see I guess.

K, now I'm going to go do something productive. Or else lay on the couch. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment