Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sofia's Travels

I haven't blogged in over a week because my little family took a little autumn vacation. We drove a total of about 10 hours to visit relatives. I was super nervous about how Sofia would handle the long drive, but we broke it up, stopping overnight about halfway, and I sat in the backseat with her so she wouldn't get lonely, and she did awesome!

Even with the long drive, two little cousins ages 4 and 6, and being constantly on the go, our little pumpkin stayed relatively close to her schedule, got lots of sleep and had a ton of fun! She also go lots of toys, both new and hand-me-downs, so our collection is quickly expanding.

I'm so happy that she is a good traveler! I love visiting places, new and old, so I'm glad that we don't have to change that now that we have a baby. And other family and friends get to see her too.

Hmm, where can we go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment